Liz found the dumb NYT trend piece to end all dumb NYT trend pieces.
Wait for it:
There are signs, though, that the glow wears off as the students put more distance between themselves and their college days — perhaps because they are starting to make payments on the loans and may be beginning to realize that their salary doesn’t go as far as they may have thought. The oldest of those studied — ages 28 to 34 — began showing signs of stress about the money they owed.
"Further research showed that the same students interviewed for this study claimed to also feel "empowered" by: ‘being punched in the balls’, ‘watching their significant others cheat on them’, ‘the taste of their own tears,’ and ‘Nickleback’."
- cdean likes this
- badatplanning1213 likes this
- vernonwrites likes this
- mondosmusicbox likes this
- suhhweetenedtea likes this
- moietmescraintes likes this
- meganlives likes this
- doublethinkdesign likes this
- bradfjords likes this
- themorallycorruptfayeresnick likes this
- thenewhotness reblogged this from philk and added:
- abloodymess likes this
- oldtobegin reblogged this from philk and added:
- philk posted this