He would do odd jobs around town, but what he was best known for was his home made breads, muffins, and cakes.
They were delicious.
Sometimes, after school, we would stop by his stand if we saw him and get some snacks to eat. He used the money to support his wife and six kids.
Then my town got the kind of shock that can only truly come from finding stuff out about Amish men that you buy muffins from.
Paul was not Amish. What he was, however, was wanted in the state of Kentucky.
For 72 rape charges.
I’m currently eating a cookie, a pretty delicious cookie, and it reminded me of the delicious food that Paul the non-Amish-mass-rapist would make. It blows my mind that he isn’t real. He wasn’t a nice Amish baker, not at all.
I feel as if I can really relate to the kids on Ms. Doubtfire.
- tastybaconface likes this
- lifetimeachievement likes this
- judgeisonvinyl likes this
- kkmmss likes this
- circuitbird likes this
- prettygirlwithahandgrenade said: lmao. i love your stories
- whyamiinseminary likes this
- lakebandit likes this
- howtosquanderpotential likes this
- punkbunnies likes this
- bustermoney likes this
- walkthroughthegarden likes this
- falsewaltz likes this
- thenewhotness posted this