I like how one of the selling points for silly putty is that you can press it down on the newspaper and it’ll copy it
“Hey kids! We have this weird squishy stuff for you to play with! It stretches! Pretty cool, right? Well that’s not all! You can also copy the NEWSPAPER with it! That’s right you can have your very own copy of about two inches of newspap- hey! Hey kids? Come back! Did I mention it stretches? Come back kids!”
- nat-fab likes this
- azjunkgirl likes this
- goatsfromunderground likes this
- goatsfromunderground said: I bet the concept of a newspaper would seem more novel to today’s kids.
- halfsubmerged likes this
- pandemiclaughter likes this
- the-stig said: What’s newspaper though?
- thejuanreyes likes this
- ryrnun likes this
- ronaldraygunz likes this
- thenewhotness posted this