it is my belief that the term “casual Fridays” is too formal for what it describes
Therefore, in the coming days, weeks, and months, I will be moving forward with an agenda to adopt “cazh fridays” or perhaps even “cazhys” as the preferred vernacular.
God bless you all
and God bless America
- jazzymancia likes this
- tinyvessels said: Okay, Schmidt
- lexicalization likes this
- lifetimeachievement likes this
- combustamove likes this
- thirdculturekid likes this
- alex-lately likes this
- callmebobswaget said: You have opened a can of worms my friend. In the similar shortening of “usual” to “ughe” or “uhze,” we see just how confusing this can be. Can we hold some sort of council or session to establish the correct spelling convention?
- light-ways said: T.G.I.C.F.
- montrealmighteatitsyoung reblogged this from thenewhotness
- montrealmighteatitsyoung likes this
- awordoraline likes this
- thenewhotness posted this