Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I’ve been working on a script for a comedy called 69 since 2009. After I turned in the last draft in July of 2011, the project fell into development hell for a while. However, after talking to the director, other producers, and Glossy (who will be helping get the script in shooting order), we’re back on the path to shoot it next summer.
We’re taking a decidedly more independent approach than we were before. We’ll be pulling almost exclusively from local talent, with the possible exception of a character that I will cry if Ben Schwartz doesn’t play (although, unfortunately, you can’t pay actors in tears). I’ll be updating you from time to time on the progress of the project. If you’re a film major or someone who’s trying to get into the industry, let me know if you want to work on this.
Something some of you might be interested in
- br00ki3c00ki30 likes this
- grumplstiltskin likes this
- sondizzy likes this
- opiatry likes this
- climbinglyell likes this
- omsnoms said: !!!!!!!!! twerk it OUT !
- omsnoms likes this
- mufasariah said: Hollaaaaa
- mufasariah likes this
- jazzymancia likes this
- bulldyketits likes this
- synecdoche likes this
- thenewhotness reblogged this from steviemcfly and added:
- glossylalia said: I have a boudoir with Ben Schwartz’s name on it. #TheseAreMyConfessions #IfIGottaTellIt #ThenIGottaTellItAll
- suburbantragic said: If you need camera department, let me know.
- ro-s-aspa-rks likes this
- steviemcfly posted this