When I was in elementary school the USA Network did a movie marathon of Arnold Schwarzenegger movies
and played them chronologically.
They called the marathon “The Evolution of Arnold” and in the promos for it they had commercials playing all weekend where someone doing an Arnold voice sang “The Evolution of Ah-nold…Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-nold and on the screen was a shirtless picture of Arnold and every time the guy sang an “Ah” Arnold would flex one of his pecs.
I’m not gonna say that I think about this once a week
but it probably crosses my mind at least once a month.
- peircelouise likes this
- combustamove likes this
- butwhatdoiknow likes this
- notdicaprio likes this
- totallycoty likes this
- pansexualprincess said: you forgot to say no homo
- proper-superhero-shit likes this
- kaonicks likes this
- throughtosomethingnew likes this
- jhermann likes this
- bulldyketits likes this
- alex-lately likes this
- theonlyc reblogged this from thenewhotness and added:
- andalaporra likes this
- theonlyc said: oh man, i miss those days. kindergarten cop, last action hero, terminator marathon!
- supcakes likes this
- theonlyc likes this
- velocipedestrienne likes this
- azjunkgirl likes this
- thenewhotness posted this