If you learned of an alternate universe where a loved one that has died in this universe is alive and happy and by all accounts has a great life
would that make you feel good or feel bad?
- burningbrooklynbridges answered: WHAT KIND OF AWFUL QUESTION IS THIS?!
- kristnohhh answered: It would make me feel amazing.
- kateskute likes this
- jazzymancia answered: Good. Bittersweet, but good.
- afirstyear answered: wonderful
- lexicalization answered: weirded out, but good
- alex-lately answered: I’d feel like Robin Williams in What Dreams May Come, honestly.
- ichwarindichverliebt said: GREAT! I don’t see how it would feel bad…
- roomnumber568 answered: Bad.
- jesswanderlust answered: Great. Actually, that’s kind of how I’ve always pictured the afterlife…
- wallofdis answered: Good.
- ladydayva answered: Good!
- iameryka answered: Good? Why would it make you feel bad?
- spinlighted said: (says the drunk poli sci major)
- yrthebossapplesauce answered: good
- spinlighted likes this
- thenewhotness posted this