I don’t understand why the Romney Tax Returns are an issue
What are people expecting and what would surprise them?
Can we all assume that he has a zillion dollars, has expert accountants working for him, and has back door loopholed his way in and out of tax law like a sewing needle and has mad cash from various businesses chillin in banks overseas.
If that all turned out to be true would it change anyone’s opinion of him?
Then let’s talk about the other hundred reasons about why he shouldn’t be president.
- laleddybug likes this
- disinterestedbitches likes this
- alex-lately likes this
- myheartonthefloor likes this
- megellen likes this
- jhermann likes this
- meganomalous likes this
- marhan likes this
- cdean said: Let’s talk about the only important issue here: President Mittens.
- kevinbabbles likes this
- alisonwonder likes this
- fatmanatee said: Because his avoidance created the suspicion that what he’s hiding is bad. Dems supposedly have more dirt on him and they’ll continue hitting him in bits and pieces. Plus, it’s an easy distraction, better to keep on the offense than play defense.
- lexicalization likes this
- nathanieljams likes this
- roomnumber568 likes this
- kelsium said: Word.
- kelsium likes this
- thenewhotness posted this