Please tell me I’m not the only one this is happening to.
This pops up about 50% of the time when I try to go on to someone’s tumblr (mine included). It doesn’t happen when I go onto my dashboard or to any other pages of the internet but it happens constantly when I try to go onto someone’s individual tumblr.
I’ve fucked with the firewall stuff tons and don’t think that’s the problem.
Obviously, since I have missing-e, tumblr told me to go screw when I asked for help.
H8 U, internet.*
*jk baby, you know I love you.
- jazzymancia said: I’ve been getting that A TON lately as well, but it happens most often when I try to go to tumblrs with dashes in them. It’s not exclusive though. It happens on plenty of other tumblrs as well.
- thunderdome- likes this
- totallynotkelsey said: I just thought I was having issues with Chrome lately. Other websites wouldn’t load or would completely stall out and shut down my browser. I’ve been hate-using Safari for a week. Hopefully not a Missing-E CONSPIRACY.
- thejuanreyes likes this
- vernonwrites likes this
- yitzytaughtme said: do the tumblr’s have dashes? I remember that fucks up chrome or something…
- party-wok said: maybe i’m just paranoid, but i get the feeling they’ve “done something” so that people with missing-e get the shaft from the servers. like a “TO THE BACK OF THE LINE WITH YOU!” thing.
- party-wok likes this
- itsherfactory likes this
- thenewhotness posted this